This course is a unique offer of bilingual BA studies at WSF. The Language+Language option comprises the program of the main philology and an extended component of the second language. These studies will allow you to acquire knowledge and practical skills connected with learning and teaching two languages as well as other useful professional skills.
Program of studies
- Practical language - this module develops the four skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing as well as vocabulary and grammar.
- Culture Studies - courses in this module familiarize students with the culture and history of a given linguistic area. You will learn history of literature, history of language, some aspects of European integration, stereotypes and multimedia and many others.
- Communication - courses in this module will help you gain knowledge in the fields of pedagogy, social psychology, sociology, philosophy and interpersonal communication.
- Modern technology - courses in this module will give you the knowledge how to use the Internet, multimedia and other modern technologies in your future job.
- Glottodidactics - courses in this module prepare you to become a teacher of the chosen foreign languages. You will learn different methods of teaching, some aspects of psychopedagogy and you will undergo teaching training.
- Diploma seminar - classes in this module will prepare you to write your BA thesis and take your BA exam.
Full time and extramural studies available.
Specializations available: Translations, Language for Business and Tourism, Foreign Language Teaching.