If you do not find an answer to your question, please e-mail us. You can use the form below. We will respond as quickly as possible.

How long does it take to recognize my secondary school certificate?

It ususally takes up to one month but sometimes the procedure may be longer. The sooner you submit your documents, the better.

I live in Ukraine and I'd like to do an Italian course at WSF. Can I study on the Internet exclusively?

We have implemented e-learning to decrease the amount of time our students spend at WSF. However, the majority of classes demands students' presence so this is impossible to do the whole program on the Internet.

I'm 35 and I'd like to study Language+Language.. Are there any age limitations for admissions?

Everybody, regardless of their age, can start studying at WSF. The only conditions are formally recognized secondary school certificates (for BA program) and BA diplomas for MA program) and fluent English or German or Polish.

What is the difference between a language course and Language+Language?

A language course focuses on learning a language whereas Language+Language option, apart from intensive language learning, covers history, culture and literature of the second language. 

Do you provide any accommodation for foreigners?

WSF has no own dormitory. During the application period, our Secretary's Office can help you find accommodation.

Can I study in WSF I don't know Polish at all?

To start a BA program, you have to know either English or German fluently. To start an MA program, you have to know either English, or German, or Spanish fluently. So yes, you can study here without knowing Polish.

HRBottom links ects ds
© 2017 Wyższa Szkoła Filologiczna
Ochrona danych osobowych